I received a chain letter (perhaps better known as a Liebster Award) from scorpionglow which prompted me to answer ten questions, and then pass on to five lucky people the pleasure of responding to ten of my questions.
Thanks, Lisa, this song‘s for you.
Now, my answers.
1. What is your favorite fruit?
Apples because they make delicious pie, juice, and alcohol.
2. Why have you chosen to blog?
I chose to blog so I could say bad things about people where I know no one would see it. Well, that, and to get my name as a writer out there.
3. What is your favorite genre in which to read?
Science fiction and fantasy covers a whole lot of stuff, but that’s what I’m sticking with. Of course, some of my favorite works of literature don’t involve sci-fi or fantasy (e.g., A Farewell to Arms, All Quiet on the Western Front).
4. What is your favorite social media platform?
I’m going to say WordPress so the WordPress people will be less likely to shut down my blog.
Minas Ithil before it was overrun by the forces of Mordor and they put up this frickin’ gate. Jerks.
6. Are you drinking enough water each day?
Yes, I believe I am.
7. Your favorite sound is?
Ross Geller demonstrating what he believes was the sound velociraptors made to frighten off its predators.
8. What are some of your favorite smells?
That waffle-smell from Cold Stone Creamery, the fruit aisle at a market, and subtle amounts of of perfume.
9. Do you have specific life rules that you follow to the letter?
Monogamy, I guess.
10. Do you have a green thumb?
I once had a green thumb, from that time I accidentally put it in some guacamole.
Passing the Torch
I believe the original rules called for me to choose 3 to 5 bloggers who have less than 3,000 followers. However, I’m a bit too lazy to research my victims. Thus, I’ll just pass on this very prestigious award to my “Top Recent Commenters” who I assume are very likely to ignore this chain letter (especially those who have gotten these before):
3. Jenny M
4. Outlier Babe
1. Did you ever fall in the toilet?
2. What’s your favorite television series?
3. Which country (and which region therein) would you like to visit?
4. What’s your favorite song?
5. Have you ever kicked a person in the crotch?
6. Have you ever had Ethiopian food?
7. What’s your favorite type of Italian pasta?
8. What do you think of writers’ conferences?
9. What’s your favorite out of these three films: The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Legend of Bagger Vance?
10. Who is your favorite superhero?